Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

Dude this shit was sooo cool

jesus your angle shots were perfect. The way you mastered perception n was able to bend the image to such a realistic level was quite a feat. I wouldn't be surprised if you got scouted for a serious employer.
Also timing, fading n the like and characters were well done
congrats
Hope to see disk 2 soontimes

Falconer02 responds:

Hey thanks, man. You too obviously have an eye for it. As far as the employment thing goes...the competition out there is ridiculous. REE-DICK-YA-LUSS. So if it does happen, I'd be extremely lucky to get into something like this. For now it's just a hobby!

heh heh heh heh heh heh

I lol'd

This is hilarious. I made one like this too but I like yours better. Dragon Ball Z paradies are the most fun things in the world to make. Keep up the great work.

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

awesome

Is that gooseman in the background?

The-Swain responds:

Oh it certainly is. No one is powerful enough to stop Gooseman, not even the Swain.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Poland is spelt wrong

This was one of the best animations I've ever seen. congrats, It was amazing. keep up the good work. And you forgot the "D" in Poland.

Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

putting aside the gross factor

This was some of the best animation I've ever seen. it was smooth and still detailed. congrats.

The Sinister Truth The Sinister Truth

weird shit

That was pretty fucked up man

Hey, You're In My Seat! Hey, You're In My Seat!

holy moley

Jesus Christ! why didn't you guys tell me you were doing this? its amazing! its friggin the funnist thing I've ever seen! this kicks the shit outta the things I've made. wow. I just want to shake your hands.
see you in class tomorow, Adrian

Outburst responds:

lmao Adrian thanks for the great review and im glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we could work together someday.

Slingshot Slingshot

you damn sexy beast!

Whats the matter Berry? You forget the eight midgets with flippers spanking you while you roll around in other people's excretion.
now the serious bit! just gotta say, that was some funny shite. jesus, I mean who would have thought up semi-nude-slingshot-ketchep-pack action?....well you obviously.
Anyhoo, good luck on your next adult film. perhaps next time there thould be more vibrator weilding transvestites. just a thought though

george-berry responds:

3 things

yes i am sexy

Yes i did think it up

No i didnt forget the midgets, they were late and i had to go home

In too deep 1 minute In too deep 1 minute

great

Ive seen this on deviantart. way to go. this was really good

Nounouille responds:

^_____________^

FinalFantasy:NewGrounds FinalFantasy:NewGrounds

Good

I liked it but was hoping for some better graphics and maybe some less boring ffx fights. maybe have a better storyline.